My Avatar

My background is red because I love red. I’m wearing glasses because they kinda look like the glasses I wear for baseball. I chose crazy hair because my hair is always crazy. I like black and white together so that is why my shirt is black and white. There is a spiral in my background because I think it looks pretty cool!!

6 thoughts on “My Avatar

1. Hello Ryder, I live near Mildura and like playing cricket and fortnite. I have around 20 skins and 8 wins. My dad is coaching me for cricket and I love wicket keeping. If you don’t know what cricket is I recommend you search it up. How many pets do you have? This is my blog URL liams4.edublogs.org search that up to see my blog.

1. I have 12 pets how many do you have? I love to play fortnite what is your user name? I play fortnite on PlayStation 4 what do you play on? Is criket like baseball?

From
      Ryder

2. Hello Ryder

My name is JaydenI am from Vermont I like fortnite too. How many win do you have?

2. Hi my name is Harper. I live near a place called Mildura. I play Fortnite as well, i have 89 wins if you’re wondering. I play basketball for a team called Alcheringa saints. Check out my BLOG http://harperm4.edublogs.org/